- Among the scientific staff of the university about 50 teachers, instructors leading practical exercises and lessons on foreign languages.
- The only university in Poland, which holds 622 hours of classes on cosmetology training on a stationary, as well as 439 hours on distance learning, which is several times higher than the number of hours provided for in other universities training programs.
- Graduate School of cosmetics and medicine in Lodz received the Erasmus card enabling institution to participate in the program "Lifelong learning Erasmus" ERASMUS: Practice in the firm in the country of the European Union. at least 3 months. Students can get a scholarship to the practice of approximately 450 euros per month.
- Students can get a scholarship:
- Socialist scholarship;
- Special grants for disabled;
- Rector's Scholarship. Applications for scholarships must be submitted before October 20
Persons who have a minimum of 5 years experience in the profession of a cosmetologist can get a bachelor's degree in the direction of "BEAUTY" learning less than 3 years.
School launches set to study a Masters (full-time and correspondence courses) in "Beauty" on the basis of the decision of the Polish Accreditation Commission.
Bachelor - 3 years. Language of education - Polish.
||Form of Education
||Cost per semestr
|Make-up and styling
|Spa & wellness